In recognition of 11 years at COR3, we wanted to share 11 fun facts about our principals.
Meet Mike Coleman, Principal Architect:
- Mike graduated from Clemson University with a BS in Design.
- With over 40 years of experience, Mike brings a passion for learning to COR3.
- His skillset is far and wide ranging from conceptual design to project management.
- His expertise also extends to code analysis and specification writing.
- Keen to learn more, Mike has training in roofing and waterproofing specialties.
- He’s also a Certified Construction Specification writer and NCARB certified.
- Mike is well-connected in the community through his AIA and CSI memberships.
- With a heart for service, he’s served the Greenville community for over 18 years.
- Some of that service included the Greenville County Construction Board of Appeals.
- In addition, he’s also a 10-year member of CSI Greenville Board of Directors.
- Mike is currently licensed in 28 states.